Thursday, December 9, 2010

A (Tree) House Divided



Living in ACC Country means there are some pretty serious rivalries. And who you pull for on gameday can mean the difference between the best of friends and the worst of enemies.

Allow us to introduce you to a little something called Tobacco Road:

Ladies and Gents, its official: We have a blog divided. 

As a UNC alumni, I bleed Carolina blue. And as a family who proudly "Backs the Pack" (NC State Wolfpack, that is!), Heather loves her red & white.

While I can assure you there will be no love lost over any sporting events any time soon, our color choices highlight just who we’re cheering for!


I scored a larger tree form on sale at Michael’s and went to town on these babies. Just some ric rac and buttons from Etsy and voila!


Trees aside, we’ll just have to agree to disagree about who’s the best on the football field and the bball court. : )






Photobucket

UndertheTableandDreaming

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I hope the PB knock-off works well for you - I hope you post pics! Love your blog & look forward to following along! :)

    ReplyDelete